- 🖥 Dell U2720Q as my external 4k monitor. I use this with my macbook in clamshell mode. This Dell model has impeccable color grading.
- 💻 Macbook Pro M1 Max
- 🖱️ Logitech MX Master 3 and Apple Magic Trackpad in Space Grey
- ⌨️ Logitech MX Keys Mini For Mac
- 🎧 Switch between Apple Airpods Pro and Sony WH-1000XM4
I primarily develop in Java and Kotlin for the backend. I like Vue for frontend but I am proficient enough to deliver rapidly in React as well. I have been dabbling on Golang recently and while not fully proficient, I love developing in it and will probably be my language of choice soon.
- IntelliJ IDEA - is my main IDE with Jetbrains Mono font. I stick to the default Darcula theme at night and Cyan Light during the day.
- iTerm2 - is my terminal replacement, but I barely use 25% of its features. I run it with Oh My Zsh! and Powerlevel 10k theme
- Digital Ocean for hosting my sideproject and this site is served through Netlify
- TablePlus for visualising databases
- 1Password for managing my logins and passwords
- iAWriter for the times I need to focus on writing technical docs or blogs
- Drafts for quick and throwaway writing. All my unformed notes, quick scribbles go here
- Notion for managing projects and as an external brain
- Things 3 is my main Get Shit Done tool. I like the simplicity and aesthetics
- Alfred as spotlight replacement and handy clipboard but it does so much more I haven’t yet explored it enough
- Adobe Lightroom is hard to beat for photo edits and digital asset management
- Spotify for music
- Mimestream is my latest mail client and I love it.
- Dropbox works well enough for me
- NextDNS is what I started using when my pihole broke
- Fantastical is a great alternative to stock calendar app and I enjoy planning my days in it
- Pixelmator Pro when I need a photoshop alternative
- Fujifilm X100V is my daily driver
- Canon EOS M50 MKII